20/JohorBahru,Malaysia/A blogger since 2008/Professional and Intellectual Accountant to be.

This is so not me!

Yes.
This is so not me!
I am not the kind of girl yang macam ni
In fact, I am not supposed to be the kind of girl yang macam ni!
Macam lifeless je.

That kind of girl?
The kind of girl yang macam mana?


Yang bangun awal pagi. Pastu tidur balik sampai lewat tengahari.
Lepas bangun terus tengok tv.

Yang spend time the whole evening watching tv or surf internet.
Lagi lagi tengok korean dramas/korean variety shows.

Yang lepas solat maghrib, terus tengok lagi koren thingy ni.

Yang waktu makan pun dah tak fix. Berserabut habis.
And Im getting skinnier because of this.

Yang tidur lambat, and esoknya ulang balik benda yang sama.

Kenapa Dila? Kenapa? Kenapa kau macam ni sekali?
Oh yes. Im not blamming anybody seriously.
But I think this might be the reasons.


MAYBE because my friends semua dah start sambung study. They left me alone here.

MAYBE because I didnt manage my time well? Err, or MAYBE because I didnt plan anything good and beneficial for me to do at home. For me to spend my time wisefully.

MAYBE because I dont have any car (yet) for me to go wherever I want.

MAYBE because my parents, my brother are always not at home. I mean, working.

MAYBE because.. LIFE IS JUST SOO BORING?

Ahhhh I didnt mean it though.
But thats how I feel now.
I feel useless.
Seriously Honestly Desperately USELESS now.
Why oh why.

I am really hoping for something good to happen to me.
Something fun? To make me smile, to make me laugh like hell again? Macam dulu
No? Haiiihhh I dont know. I am just hoping.
You see. This is just not me.
I dont like being in this kind of situation.
Im seriously depressed. And yeah, Im lonely too.
No one is here for me :'(

I AM SERIOUSLY BORED. AND I SERIOUSLY DONT LIKE MY ROUTINE NOW.

Like, Im stuck. I couldnt go anywhere. I just have to stay here, at home. And figure out something to do to cheer me up.





No comments: