20/JohorBahru,Malaysia/A blogger since 2008/Professional and Intellectual Accountant to be.

To go, or not to go?

Hafiz texted me and he asked me to watch movie together with him tomorrow.
Yeah, tomorrow.
And dia baru tanya tadi.
Bijak bijak. Apa apa je lah.
Its never too late pun.

Seriously I have no problem going out with him,
But bila fikirfikir balik,
wouldnt it be soo awkward if its just the two of us?
He pick me up and.. just me and hafiz in the car?

Hmmm.
Before ni ada jugak keluar dengan dia.
But that time ada lagi sorang.
Mamat mana entah.
So tade lah rasa awkward sangat.

But.. what about tomorrow?
I have already said yes.
BECAUSE I WAS TOOOOO BORED. SERIOUSLY BORED.
So bila dah ada orang ajak, okay je lah.

Bukan tanak keluar,
but, Hafiz and me,
Kita bukanlah rapat sangat.
He used to like me.. dulu.
But tatau lah sekarang kan.
Hopefully tade dahh.
Tapi honestly, mesti tatau nak cakap apa nanti.

Haihhh tengok lah apa jadi esok. Berserah je T_T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha...dila2 best :)