20/JohorBahru,Malaysia/A blogger since 2008/Professional and Intellectual Accountant to be.

Seriously, a lover.

okay.
seriously and honestly,
imma KPOP lover now.
duhhh.
i cant believe im saying this.
but yeah, thats the truth.

haaaaaa.

ive been asking a lot of my friends about all this kpop stuffs.
ive been downloading almost all of the korean reality shows,
searching about all the popular korean groups,
and ive been updating myself to all the news about korean artists.
from zero, now, im reaching to nearly 50% already.
i mean, i started to know most of the korean artist,
their songs, their scandals, and all that.
ye lah, budak baru belajar kan.

fine.
i am not addicted, i am just..
err, just that i dont want to miss a single story/news about them.
thats why ive been doing all those creepy stuff. lol.
yeah, its kinda creepy for me, i guess.

dulu...
im obviously not a fan of kpop.
and yeah, all of my friends know that.
DILA IS NOT A FAN OF ANY OF THE KOREAN ARTIST.
and she will never be.

err but that was then, this is now.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
im starting to like it very badly.
i tried to memorize the korean songs.
and even talk like a korean.
WTH?! seriously OMG.
DILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
im crazy.

i cant really remember how i was introduced to all this kpop thingy.
maybe because of my roommate? TIARA?

yupp. definitely tiara.

she told me about some of the korean dramas,
HEARTSTRINGS, HE'S BEAUTIFUL, etc
she, somehow, told me a little about how the stories went, the actors,
dannn, KECOMELAN KECOMELAN cerita tu jugak.

well, i think that was the time i started to like this korean thingy.
starting from dramas, then to the songs and to the news.
and now, its driving me nuts!
like seriously weh!

my interest in this korean thingy doubled up when
my bestfriends ; QILA NADIA MIA, the superduperbig fans of kpop.
( they know most of everything. MOST, i tell you )
they sometimes talk to each other about kpop
and they'll be really excited talking about it.
and ill be on the other side, doing my own things.
not listening to them.

but now, not anymore. hahaha.
i'll listen to their conversation, i'll join them! haha

they were all very surprised seeing my drastic transformation, lol.
sometimes they'll tease me
and i'll be like ; yeah whatever. shut up.

HAIHHH.
i really dont know what had happened. to me.
how is this going to stop?
( well i think it'll never stopped HAHAHA )


i just hope that im not going to be addicted.
and i still can focus on my studies.
like my friends did.
they are the best role model.
HAHAHHAHA

ok enough already.

hmmmm.
i dont have any regrets liking kpop.
it is not good thing or a bad thing either.
its all up to the person himself.
as long as i can manage my time to study and to watch those dramas properly,
and is able to focus on my studies,
it'll be fine.

KAMSAHAMIDA! heeee

No comments: