20/JohorBahru,Malaysia/A blogger since 2008/Professional and Intellectual Accountant to be.

Ramadhan in memories.

Well, theres actually a lot of memories during my Ramdhan for all these years.
Memang syok.

Family members all get together buka sama sama. How happy kan!
Pergi bazar Ramadhan yang memang sesak gila and of course, banyak makanan yang mengiurkan hee.
Tolong my maid masak masak for buka. Ahh that feeling when my family puji masakan tu!
And of course, bila kawan kawan ajak buka sama sama. Syoknyeeeee!

Yeah, ni mmg common lah untuk semua orang kan.
Semua orang pernah rasa mcm ni during Ramadhan.
Same goes to me.

But, there is one thing I could never forget.
It was last year's Ramadhan.

Well, i first met this makcik masa tu dekat cafe admin matriks Johor.
Mula mula, just went there with my friends, and have some foods to eat.
But then, things changed.
We started to talk to each other. Talk about tu lah, ni lah.
And I started to know her family memebers.
We were so close that time.
And so, I decided to help her to sell her Roti John kat bazar.
Fyi, bazar tu bukan dekat mana pun, dalam kolej je.


Ha, macam macam makanan yang kami jual tau. Air pun sama.
Korang nak apa?
Nasi ayam? Nasi ayam penyet (ke penyek? hihi)? Nasi Ambang?
Apa lagi?
But I was in charge for Roti John.

I made it all by myself tau.
Start dengan rotinya, butter, daging, telur, sos, sayur, mayonnaise semua lah!
It was tiring, but I had a lot of fun.
It was a new experience for me, And i liked it!
I really gave my all masa menjual semua semua tu.
And thanks to my skill, I grabbed a lot of attention when I was making the Roti John.
hihi perasan ke? :DD

I dont know lah, but people seem to like my style of doing it. Ecececehh.
Come on, I tak lokek sauce and telur and sayur and all that.
Masa tengah buat pun dah tak tahan nak buka sebenarnya hehe.
Anddd, maybe I ikhlas buat roti tu kot.
Ramai gila yang order sampai roti pun tak cukup dah.

So, conclusion = keikhlasan tu membawa banyak untung lah kan haha merepek!


And, another thing, actually ramai yang datang beli sebab dipaksa haha ye ke?
Tak tau lah kan.
Tapi thanks to my "communication skill" jugak, I yelled at my friends suruh dorang stop by at our stall tu.
And some of them, tengok tengok je terus beli. ngeee :D
Mmmg rasa puas bila tengok orang ramai beli makanan kat gerai kita.

It was my first time doing such things.
I could see many types of people.
I could enhance my communication skill towards people.
And I also I learned that it is not easy to find money.
One has to work really hard, REALLY :D

It was such an amazing experience for me. And i really miss those moments :')

PS // Makcik, walaupun kita dah jarang contact, trust me, i will always remeber you and your family! <3





No comments: